• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2012
    you know I haven't D. When I get caught up on the reviews a bit I'll take a look at what it has to offer. I tried Norton and found it worked but slowed my computer down too much.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No, adblock plus is an insider add-on for firefox which is free and you don't install anything on windows. It runs inside firefox, you won't even notice it.

As for the antivirus side of things, you chould get (free) ccleaner from filehippo.com, completely uninstall norton (which is a virus itself) and download something good light and free like 1) microsoft security essentials or 2) avg free 2013.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I use ad-block, no-script and ghostery on Firefox (as well an add-on which deletes LSOs). The amount of things ghostey alone blocks is scary!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Absolutely!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No script is a little annoying thought cause it blocks EVERYTHING, even the stuff you want to see.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2012
    There seems to be no solution that will do it all.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorFeliz
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2012
    I use Ad-Block but hadn't heard of Ghostery. I'm going to try it out! Thanks!

(P.S. I only got one. Shucks.)