• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Got four from a new user -- all read the same:

Hello how are you?
    My name is mery,i am a female,and i became interested in you when i saw your profile(www.maintitles.net)
    and i will like to established a good relationship with you.if you will not mind kindly get to me through my email (mery10sankara@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you more about me and also
    give you my pictures, i have a special reason to contact you.
    hoping to hear from you soonest
    yours new friend mery
    PLEASE REPLY NOW WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS (mery10sankara@yahoo.com)NOT IN THIS SITE OTHERWISE I WONT RECIEVE IT.AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AT MY PRIVATE MAIL BOX"

I deleted all the PM's before thinking about saving the user's name, and since there's no full list (I can see) of users, I can only remember that it did look almost identical to "mery".
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  2. I got this one too.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2012 edited
    Yeah, we just talked about it in the "what's annoying you" thread. I got two myself.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. I got you beat. I got four. She loves me more.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2012
    Congrats! When is the marriage?
    I am extremely serious.
  4. Just as soon as I can wire all my life savings to Nigeria.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    She also saw my profile and wants to establish a good relationship with me. yay
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I got six.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I can't count ( I'm drunk ), I got 8
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    You mean to tell me i rushed and divorced my wife for nothing ?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2012 edited
    I only got 1. I feel unloved now.

Peter cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I got 7. But I am afraid that means trimmer has the biggest dong in here and I only come 2nd!
  5. Timmer wrote
    I can't count ( I'm drunk ), I got 8

lucky bastard, I only got 2
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  6. I only had one sad
    That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you. (Andy Dufresne)
  7. I only got one as well. I was just pleased to get a PM!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    biggrin

As a God I didn't receive any. sad
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    But as God your inbox is full enough with requests! Also, if this is a Nigerian scam, then I suggest full out nuclear war on Nigeria. I recently tried to sell my iPhone on eBay and amazon, and I was flooded with fake offers and fake winning bids, mostly asking that I send it "immediately" and "will be paid the funds as soon as we receive the shipping number". Fuck! angry
  8. It's funny, but I also received a spam email via Soundtrack Fans from Frank who has something they wanted to disclose to me but felt that that forum wasn't appropriate.

Frank, you emailed me. Tell me in that email rather than me having to email you back at the address you gave me.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I just deleted them. Anything you can do Bregt?
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    The user is banned, so it cannot do that again. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    thanks very much Bregt.
  9. Bregt wrote
    biggrin

As a God I didn't receive any. sad

I'll be happy to forward all of them to you in the future. ;-)

So, was it your fault, or somebody else's for approving her membership? tongue
  10. Bregt wrote
    The user is banned, so it cannot do that again. smile

why?

He was a kind soul, he did nothing but send us mails to make us feel special and noticed! cry
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  11. He/she didn't even notice me. So I'm thinking only God and I were spared from Merry's attention.
    In my case I can confirm: I have no dong.
    About God I have no insights... Maybe he's just spared because he IS God...

E.
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2012
    Good riddance I say
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2012
    Some f*cker spammed with some online movies watching sites and got served wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2012
    Good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2012
    good
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I've noticed that I've been getting a lot of spam (properly filtered by google chrome), up to 200 per day. I totally ignore them so I guess the possibility exists that I might miss something but frankly I've got more on my plate than dealing with this advertising.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Tom have you tried (generally speaking) firefox with adblock plus? it's life-saving on the interwebs.