• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2008
    Instead of wasting their time on trivial garbage, why doesn't someone start a petition to get George Fenton's Earth released? Go on Anthony, give your pal Mr RT a ring.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    *Sigh*

I need more incriminating evidence first! cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    Excellent additions from Michael on James' list. I 'don't agree that 2007 wasn't a special year for film music; yeah, it might not have been the greatest for sure but there have been some pretty impressive scores written and released.

Of course there was... but how many out of the hundreds available were impressive. That's the point! 4 or 5 years ago I had to go through at least 20-25 outstanding or very good scores to get to my Top 10. In the last few years I've had to struggle just to find 5 outstanding scores never mind having to round out my Top 10 with scores that probably wouldn't have been on my list 4 or 5 years ago.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!