• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Since we all add older CD releases to our collection that don’t get covered by the “Upcoming CDs” thread I thought this might be a good nice addition to the board.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  2. Currently under way are the following items:

Serge Prokofiev: Film Music (Voxbox): Alexander Nevsky / Ivan the Terrible / Lieutenant Kije, conducted by Leonard Slatkin.

William Walton: Film Music (EMI), conducted by Carl Davis

Deutsche Filmkomponisten Vol. 10 (German Film Composers): Hans-Martin Majewski on Bear Family. Majewski died in 1997. Until then he was one of the most respected composers on the German domestic marked.

"Homo Faber / Voyager" by Stanley Myers on milan, also including "Die Blechtrommel / The Tin Drum" by Maurice Jarre. A collector's item here in Germany. I payed 30€ for a used copy in prime condition.
  3. There is a thread called Recent Purchases.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  4. PawelStroinski wrote
    There is a thread called Recent Purchases.

Oh ... didn't find that one when searching the board. Well then, so much about this projet, I guess. sad
  5. I just returned from a shopping trip to Cologne. Apart from clothing for the spring I bought The Dr Who 50th Anniversary Collection and Le Sacre du Printemps / Firebird by Igor Stravinsky conducted by Pierre Boulez.

I also bought Gravity and Riddick 3 on DVD.

All set for the weekend! smile

Volker
  6. So I ordered and autoripped Bill Conti's For Your Eyes Only. The physical CD will follow next week. The liner notes probably indicate who to sequence the bonus cues in to get as close to a chronological play list as possible without breaking up any cues.
    As I don't have access to the booklet yet, can anyone point me to the line-up?

Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2015
    Captain Future wrote
    I just returned from a shopping trip to Cologne. Apart from clothing for the spring I bought The Dr Who 50th Anniversary Collection and Le Sacre du Printemps / Firebird by Igor Stravinsky conducted by Pierre Boulez.

I also bought Gravity and Riddick 3 on DVD.

All set for the weekend! smile

Volker

I like the Boulez purchase. The beginning definitely vibrates my windows a bit.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!