• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormarie-lise
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2007
    Bregt, just to let you know i finally made it and yep, this forum looks great!
    All is ready for the big night?

tongue
  1. This really looks GREAT !!!
  2. the threads layout is ugly (I can make several improvements), and maintitles.net name sucks. I did promise bitching, after all. ;-)
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  3. cool

I think that just about sums it up for me!
    If in doubt, let the wookie win
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2007
    Please tell me what sould change then of course. smile
    With thread layout you mean dicussions page or the comments itself?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2007
    Btw, I love the 'main title of the day', Bregt! It really emphasises the connection to filmscore and shows the relevance of the name! And I'll make an effort to keep listening to all the suggested maintitles, every day lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Agreed!

And I'm rather gratified by the first choice. It's good to see the end of SR ring in the beginning of MT. smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    And I'm rather gratified by the first choice. It's good to see the end of SR ring in the beginning of MT. smile

There's even more to that wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    There is?
    confused
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2008
    justin boggan wrote
    the threads layout is ugly (I can make several improvements), and maintitles.net name sucks. I did promise bitching, after all. ;-)

Come on, Justin! rolleyes