• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2013
    I've never actually seen the movie! shocked
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2013 edited
    Thor wrote
    I've never actually seen the movie! shocked

I doubt there's many children ( or adults ) who haven't bawled their eyes out watching Watership Down wink

It's a fine film Thor, with a good voice cast including Richard Briers and John Hurt, it also doesn't ladle on any mawkish sentimentality like you get with Disney et el.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Outstanding song!
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2015
    I've decided to try and learn "Somewhere Out There" in honour of Horner's passing. Tricky song on so many levels, even if it sounds deceptively simple.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2015
    Premiere in Gent at my place?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2021
    Sadly, my karaoke days are over.

A couple of years ago, I was diagnosed with estrophageal hernia, which means that I often get stomach acid eating away at my vocal cords - especially overnight and when I'm lying down. I can maybe get through a single song, but after that I have to call it quits. Sad, but true.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Never felt the urge to do karaoke.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2021
    Shame on you.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Thor wrote
    Sadly, my karaoke days are over.

A couple of years ago, I was diagnosed with estrophageal hernia, which means that I often get stomach acid eating away at my vocal cords - especially overnight and when I'm lying down. I can maybe get through a single song, but after that I have to call it quits. Sad, but true.

Sad to hear that Thor, sad in general when people can't do the thing anymore they love to do
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh