• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2008 edited
    Ive kinda chatted about this before, but I seem to love everything , not sure why , if the music sounds good to my ears I like it or love it, hehe.
    Im not real nit picky, maybe my age if I were 20 again it might be different, but I was wondering if Im alone or are there others who share my taste?

sd smile

Im posting this here this time because you guys are nicer. smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2008
    Explain again, I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. You like everything? confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    I feel somewhat similar. There aren't really any composers I dislike. There are some I like less than others, but I've yet to hear anyone who haven't at least made a little music I've come to enjoy.

Peter wink

PS. Yes, we are nicer. biggrin The other board has so much aggression, and the constant persecution of anyone who utters the word "bootleg" is silly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAtham
    Did you say "BOOTLEG"?!! AAAaaahhhh Unclean, unclean!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    No I don't love everything but I don't hate anything either, "hate" is a word I try to reserve for anything that truly deserves that label and that's rarely anything to be found on a film music forum.

I love You though Mooner, your unending enthusiasm is infectious kiss cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I have a very extensive taste in music as well, and - like Timmer - there is VERY, very little that I outright HATE.

But I know for a fact that there is at least ONE genre of music that moonie hates.....RAP MUSIC! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well, there IS stuff i can't stand, at all. Some of them i really hate too, and it's all into film music as well. So i can't say i feel the same with the thread's starter smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    I have a very extensive taste in music as well, and - like Timmer - there is VERY, very little that I outright HATE.

But I know for a fact that there is at least ONE genre of music that moonie hates.....RAP MUSIC! smile

Rap music.......the only form of music with a missing consonant, the letter C wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. I pretty much can take anything, whatever form that may be wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Thanks guys!!

sd smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    But Moonie... you don't LOVE everything. What comes to your mind when I say... ATONEMENT. wink

Ah... Ah.... Ah... Aha!!!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  2. Few of us like to think of ourselves as haters. I suspect that we are all, to varying degrees, guilty of 'relative hate' though. We do like some things more than others. It annoys us when the things we like a great deal are ignored at the expense of the things we like only a little.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Erik Woods wrote
    But Moonie... you don't LOVE everything. What comes to your mind when I say... ATONEMENT. wink

Ah... Ah.... Ah... Aha!!!

-Erik-

tongue

ok just because I say I dont love it doesnt mean I dont like it, I like it fine, I just dont think its the score some say it is. smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Im changing my mind about Golden Compass too, alittle, its still not the score of the year but it is real good.

sd smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
  3. Don't tell Erik that. wink (About GOLDEN COMPASS, that is.)
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2008
    hehe!!

sd smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2008
    franz_conrad wrote
    Few of us like to think of ourselves as haters. I suspect that we are all, to varying degrees, guilty of 'relative hate' though. We do like some things more than others. It annoys us when the things we like a great deal are ignored at the expense of the things we like only a little.

Most true!

Deeply true even!