• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I have been putting together reviews of all the scores, where possible I can watch them as some of you know I don't have a TV and live in my car.

I am reviewing only the first three seasons of the scores; NOT because later ones were inferior, but rather the show became more kid oriented and watered down and I don't care to watch that crap.

I have reached almost every single one of the 25 composers except Walker and Harvey Cohen who have passed on, but I have reached someone who worked a lot with Walker during that period.
    At the moment I have failed to reached two of the show's composers (Beth Ertz and Tamara Kline), but so far everyone is up for it and doing a interview about it.

This is a massive under taking on my part and if the rumors are true about LaLaLand Records releasing the scores to the show, my efforts will probably be done right about the time LLL is about to release.

Hold tight...

ORIGINAL POST:

...something is coming.

I know, I know -- the last time we heard that, we got franz's sucky good-bye thread ;-)
    But I promise I will be deliverying something wonderful and informative.

As you were.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2008 edited
    You'll have a picture shot of how you managed to take off Hans Zimmers green or red pants during a visit in Kevin Wheelbarrows studio while composing a cue for The Dark Knight?
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2008
    Bregt wrote
    You'll have a picture shot of how you managed to take off Hans Zimmers green or red pants during a visit in Kevin Wheelbarrows studio while composing a cue for The Dark Knight?

Y'killed me! LOL biggrin beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    A real photo of you?!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2008 edited
    New worlds? A cure for cancer? An end to global warming? The death of Celine Dion?

Or is it a joke and your going to say something far fetched like getting British Rail to run smoothly and on time?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. You'll tell us when we finally gonna see some reviews here? biggrin

Bregt, we know you're studying hard wink and we wish you all the best wave
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  3. You'll tell us when we finally gonna see some reviews here?

No, though there will be some reviews...

Or is it a joke and your going to say something far fetched like getting British Rail to run smoothly and on time?

Sure, after I alter time & space.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    A real photo of you?!

Oh wow, stop the presses! shocked
  4. I'm getting there. Maybe a month before this comes to completion. Maybe two. But it will be worth it. and I hope you all go through every bit of it.

Photo? D, what ever it is you have been smoking...
  5. No matter how hard you try, it's hard to beat the original! biggrin
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
  6. Of, if you want to be beaten, I can arrange that. wink

It's ... only a matter of time...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2008
    A new website!?
    Design? wink
    Kazoo
  7. About 85% done with one part of the new thing. Still other parts not started yet. Probably won't be until May or June before it's all done.

I guess like a fanatic, I'll have to re-double my efforts...
  8. Okay, more like 95% for the one part, then I got about two or three more parts to do.

I hope you all like it, otherwise it will be bupkis, drawn on the First National Bank of Squidoo.
  9. For reasons I can't disclose, I may have to announce the thing early. Anyone want to take guesses? I've been dropping hints in the thread.

Go ahead, flip a coin; 50/50 shot at getting it.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2008
    I'm going to put my money on a website.
  10. Podcasts?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    your photo?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    your photo?

"..something wonderful and informative.."

Um.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Something to do with time, so I guess a birthday.

Peter smile
  11. Anthony wrote
    I'm going to put my money on a website.

No, but I was going to host it at my rejected scores site until the link leaked out and some and people used all my bandwidth for a few days, closing my site, so I am creating a new site for it.

It all makes cents when you ad it up. ;-)
  12. BUMP biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2008
    Wow, looks like that'll become a massive database.
    Great to hear you could get in conctact with most of the composers.

When will this all be up?.
    Kazoo
  13. Go for it, Justin! I've yet to hear any of this music, but good to see someone is committed to documenting what is apparently one of the strong TV series scores since AMAZING STORIES.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
  14. Tyson-chew is busy scoring two films, William Stromberg is going to Russia (I assume to record some score), and a couple others are busy. Plus I got a job and started it last Fridat; couple that with I got to come up with and personalize each interview, possibly May or June will be my premiering.

Here is some stuff to hold you over:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v8222273w5TX … mp;rank=20

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1188722HNEwKcY7

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =329285745
    • CommentAuthortjguitar
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2008
    Plus I got a job and started it last Fridat

Thats awesome Justin...what kind of job? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2008
    Wow that's great, man! I was a big fan of this series and loved the score! I really hope they release it.
  15. Getting closer folks, getting closer...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2008
    How close?? wink
  16. Should be by the begining of June. smile