• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2013 edited
    I'm going to be best man again this summer, and I need to arrange a bachelor party for my best friend and longtime travelling companion, with various events throughout the day. However, I'm not very creative when it comes to such things.

He's very fond of all things motorized. He says he won't do bungee jumping or parachute. And while I'm sure he would be down with doing ridiculous things in public, I'm not a big fan of that myself (more embarassing for me than him, probably).

I'm not sure how common this is outside Norway, but here these things usually last a weekend or at least 24 hours, complete with a night at a cabin etc.

This is a very creative crowd, so does anyone have any tips on things to do?
    I am extremely serious.
  1. The most common thing in Germany is the "Polterabend" (noisy night, polter = noisy as in Poltergeist). It's the night before the wedding. The young people who will be attending the wedding the next day come together. So people from both families and friends get a chance to get aquainted with each other before the real thing. The older generation won't be there. There is a little amount of alcohol and the party won't be too long for ovious reasons.
    What's noisy about this: Old china is getting smashed on the street. The whole thing is an open air event. Smashing the china symbolizes two hosholds becoming one.

Another thing is doing a bachelor-farwell party. The groom-to-be and his friends enter a train and do all sorts of "funny" things like making the man run through the train with a cut pair of old trousers that will show his buttocks. He will have to collcet a certain amount of signitures from other travellers. For bystanders this can get quite annoying and I'm no big fan of such things.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  2. Tips for a bachelor? "Run!"
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2013
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Tips for a bachelor? "Run!"

biggrin ....or The Foreign legion.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor, do you have go-karting or paintball in Norway?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Stripper and potato chips wink

but seriously, carting is indeed a lot of fun
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Volker, I've heard about "Polterabend", but it seems to be slightly different. Our socalled 'utdrikningslag' (directly translated as 'drinking-out group') usually takes place about a month before the wedding. And the alcohol is flowing freely untill the groom is totally sloshed. Viking traditions, you know! Of course, the booze would be toned down if the groom is doing some motorized event during the day.

Yeah, Timmer, we do have paintball and go-karting. They are some of the most-used events for 'utdrikningslag' over here. Both are contenders for me. I'm also looking at water scooters and helicopter flights. But I feel I'm kinda stuck (hence this thread).
    I am extremely serious.
  4. Minigolf? It's fun when animated by ethanol.

Or pedal boat. Not too drunk, please.
  5. MarioKart should get things going and then on to go-karting once techniques have been honed.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    18 holes of golf, some poker, video games, booze and tits. That's all you need!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    booze and tits. That's all you need!

-Erik-

Agree! biggrin
  6. Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

Yes, but Thor wants to do something DIFFERENT from what they do day-to-day.
  7. FalkirkBairn wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

Yes, but Thor wants to do something DIFFERENT from what they do day-to-day.

biggrin applause
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    lol
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Pussy and alcohol.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  8. Demetris wrote
    Pussy and alcohol.

Macho! wink
    Well, no brothels in Norway anyway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Captain Future wrote
    Demetris wrote
    Pussy and alcohol.

Macho! wink

D!!! rolleyes

Well, I think the Vatican is the only country in the world with no brothels.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  9. Stavroula wrote
    Captain Future wrote
    Demetris wrote
    Pussy and alcohol.

Macho! wink

D!!! rolleyes

And I wouldn't be too sure about that either. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis

I think the Vatican is a brothel.

As for bachelor parties, aside from lots of beers, like Captain Future already mentioned, there need to be some challenges or tasks that the bachelor has to undergo, else it's basically a night out with friends.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    francis wrote

I think the Vatican is a brothel.

As for bachelor parties, aside from lots of beers, like Captain Future already mentioned, there need to be some challenges or tasks that the bachelor has to undergo, else it's basically a night out with friends.

I agree. Beyond the expensive 'experience gifts', there's got to be something less high end to do that maybe everyone else can join in. Something that gets more fun with booze.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2013
    ^ Tits!
  10. Erik Woods wrote
    ^ Tits!

To clarify, WOMEN'S tits.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2013 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    ^ Tits!

I take it few women visit this forum, cause this thread is very sexist and... ah hell, FEMALE TITS WITH BOOZE DRIPPING FROM THEM! biggrin (and no one dare posting that naked picture of Angela Merkel again!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    francis wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    ^ Tits!

I take it few women visit this forum, cause this thread is very sexist and... ah hell, FEMALE TITS WITH BOOZE DRIPPING FROM THEM! biggrin (and no one dare posting that naked picture of Angela Merkel again!)

uhm

The mother of the den needs to come back and put you back in order me thinks!
    And by the way what matters is the woman who owns them! So enough because as it goes the title of the topic will have to change form "Bachelor party tips needed" to "Bachelor party tits needed"! I know boys have a thing with memories from breastfeeding but I haven't realised it is such an issue!!!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2013
    Well, what do you mean the topic is sexist? How else can you throw a successful male bachelor party without booze and tits? What did people expect with a topic like this ? smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Looking for pictures? Check out this great pair of TITS............

cool GREAT TITS cool