• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2009 edited
    sdtom wrote
    It is the term boy and girl when people are in there 50's and 60's.

Ok... grammafriend and grandpafriend. I don't know.. but don't think it's a bit silly to be corrected over girlfriend? She has a vagina, right? Well, then she is a girl. Don't you old folks want to stay young anyway? wink

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2009
    I agree with all of YOU. But it also no big deal for me. Sometimes this politically correct BS goes way too far IMHO.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Erik Woods wrote
    Timmer wrote
    sdtom wrote
    I've been corrected Erik several times over it. She is a wonderful person and not a feminist in anyway. I'm also known as her special man friend.
    Thomas smile

I didn't know that Tom?

I would suggest using PC terms like "babe", "Chick" and "Honey".

And give her a nice smack on the ass afterwords. They love that kind of stuff.

-Erik-

Hey, don't be sexist!
    Broads hate that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    When you have stop and there is a long pause before you say what you need to there's trouble.
    Thomas smile
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Erik Woods wrote
    sdtom wrote
    It is the term boy and girl when people are in there 50's and 60's.

Ok... grammafriend and grandpafriend. I don't know.. but don't think it's a bit silly to be corrected over girlfriend? She has a vagina, right? Well, then she is a girl. Don't you old folks want to stay young anyway? wink

-Erik-

biggrin biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Timmer wrote
    sdtom wrote
    I've been corrected Erik several times over it. She is a wonderful person and not a feminist in anyway. I'm also known as her special man friend.
    Thomas smile

I didn't know that Tom?

-Erik-

Hey, don't be sexist!
    Broads hate that.

No sane woman ever hates a smack on the ass amidst generally nice behavior on the man's behalf.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    No sane woman ever hates a smack on the ass amidst generally nice behavior on the man's behalf.

Hmmmm, I beg to differ.
    The gesture is a bit too similar to patting a horse or a cow.
    I can well see where it would be considered uncouth, even amidst otherwise proper behaviour.

Maybe we should start an etiquette thread? wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Timmer wrote
    sdtom wrote
    Thomas smile

I didn't know that Tom?

-Erik-

Hey, don't be sexist!
    Broads hate that.

But broads hate tha- never mind.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Hmmmm, I beg to differ.
    The gesture is a bit too similar to patting a horse or a cow.
    I can well see where it would be considered uncouth, even amidst otherwise proper behaviour.

Maybe we should start an etiquette thread? wink

I find asking a woman how heavy her breasts are and then personally checking them a great way to introduce one self.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well it's the 21st century; every manly act is long considered uncouth and sexist. But i really don't want to have THAT conversation again wink

(remember the unshaven armpits thingy?!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Timmer wrote
    I find asking a woman how heavy her breasts are and then personally checking them a great way to introduce one self.

Post of the year! ROTFLOL!

biggrin cool punk beer

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Uhhh...guys? I know it's all in jest, but shall we leave it here?

No particularly clear cut-off point. Just interjecting at a point where I myself am starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Martijn wrote
    Uhhh...guys? I know it's all in jest, but shall we leave it here?

NEVVVVVVVVEERRRRRRR!!!!!

-Erik-

boobies
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    THIS THREAD GOES DOWN!
    Kazoo
  1. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    And other things go up!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    THIS THREAD GOES DOWN!

Just like my eyes while "inspecting".
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    shocked shocked shocked
    Jesus!!!I've been away only for a few days and you managed to turn the board into a male fantasy innuendo playground!!!

By the way, touches in general have to do with who does it and when. And please note that the smack thing can be vey annoying but can also be really fun when a woman does it to a man tongue
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  2. moonie:

Im touched

Show us on the doll where you wre touched.

I missed this thread the first time around, but that was a great idea you wife had there. And congradulations on finding one like that; there is a distinct LACK of girls who would listen to film scores anywhere in the U.S.A., except maybe areas of California.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavroula wrote
    By the way, touches in general have to do with who does it and when. And please note that the smack thing can be vey annoying but can also be really fun when a woman does it to a man tongue

Or when a man knows WHEN and HOW to do it wink