• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2014
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Several new reviews

- The Amazing Spider-Man 2
    - K2
    - King Arthur
    - Nine Months

Just a correction, K2 came out before Drop Zone.
  1. lp wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Several new reviews

- The Amazing Spider-Man 2
    - K2
    - King Arthur
    - Nine Months

Just a correction, K2 came out before Drop Zone.

but of course shame , thanks bud
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. My review of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, if anyone is interested:

http://moviemusicuk.us/2014/05/19/the-a … ns-zimmer/

Jon
  3. Great review, Jon!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  4. I wonder if part of the reason I don't listen to much of the latest film music anymore is because of Zimmer's ubiquitousness, as Jon mentions in his review...
  5. Here are my thoughts on The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

*chucks 2 pence on the floor and runs off in the opposite direction*
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
  6. Be swift, be very swift. wink
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  7. Captain Future wrote
    Be swift, be very swift. wink

I'm hiding under a table. Please don't tell anyone.
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
  8. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2014
    Synchrotones wrote
    Captain Future wrote
    Be swift, be very swift. wink

I'm hiding under a table. Please don't tell anyone.

I'll join you.
  9. Besides: Very good review, Pete. I don't agree with you at all of course. smile
  10. Great review, with which I do disagree, but more importantly it's actually respectful for the composer and does reflect some of my ideas about the album programming, which is, at times, plain odd. Good to read a negative review of the score that makes it points and retains respect for its composer.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  11. Bregt wrote
    justin boggan wrote
    Something for Zimmer fans, as well as fans of other Disney titles:
    http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-leg … ing-70764/

BobdH wrote
    I think your post needs a little extra info to generate more respons...

DISNEY TO OFFICIALLY RELEASE 2-DISC ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF 'THE LION KING' WITH 30 MINUTES OF UNRELEASED SCORE!

Ok. Fixed it.

Does anyone know whether this is likely to receive a digital release in the UK?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2014
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2014
    Is anyone planning to go? I might actually.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregt wrote
    Is anyone planning to go? I might actually.

I really want to, but the tickets are insanely expensive, and I'm not sure I can afford the trip with all the other film music stuff this year. For you, Ghent is in your city and London is just a brief train ride away and you're not going to Helsinki or Krakow, so it's a bit different.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Oh my! Ticket prices are crazy indeed. I did only see the 39,5 price tag when I was in London when I had a quick look but I didn't see the other prices. Jesus Christ!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2014
    Not really a surprise, but very nice to see, if you enjoyed the first two scores...

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2014/07/25 … u-panda-3/
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
  12. The true heart of the music has always been John's, so I'm waiting for him to be announced.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2014
    yay
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  13. Why the lack of enthusiasm? It's been a pretty fun series for music, so far...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2014
    Well, the music is loud and noisy if you like this stuff indeed, it's fun. But i am not a fan of the movies and that panda character , at all.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    yeah

I saw one of them and that was enough. It also doesn't help that Jack Black, either in physical presence or voiceover irritates the fuck out of me.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I thought the first one was a genuinely good film with real heart, probably Dreamworks' second best film. The second one is pants.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I enjoyed the first one as well (great score too!) , but I'm with Tim that Black has definitely crossed the fine line between being entertaining and being annoying some time ago.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    yeah

I saw one of them and that was enough. It also doesn't help that Jack Black, either in physical presence or voiceover irritates the fuck out of me.

Ah, don't get me started on that douche now (and here we go with the 'he's not a douche' posts moon )
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    I thought the first one was a genuinely good film with real heart, probably Dreamworks' second best film. The second one is pants.

And first Dreamworks' best film, being?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Madagascar 3, of course!

Or the one with the cute dragon wink
  14. Demetris wrote
    Timmer wrote
    yeah

Ah, don't get me started on that douche now (and here we go with the 'he's not a douche' posts moon )

I'd prefer you save that word for people who deserve it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Edmund Meinerts wrote
    The true heart of the music has always been John's, so I'm waiting for him to be announced.

Doubt it! He's on sabbatical.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!