• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. You know what? I think it did! Or it might have just been distracting me from thinking about how hot it was too, but either way, it's a fun way to pick scores to listen to! smile
  2. I finished my Hans Zimmer sticker! I'm not the best at drawing people, but would love to become better, so I'm having a lot of fun trying! So I won't be offended if you think it's not a very good likeness, haha! It still makes me smile now that I've placed it on my sketchbook next to my John Williams sticker! smile James Horner, you're next!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/891371621/ … film-music
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2020 edited
    That looks good, Cailin!

Although Zimmer isn't really a 'maestro'. That's usually a term one uses about a person who conducts an orchestra. But that's nitpicking. smile
    I am extremely serious.
  3. I was going with the #2 description from my dictionary:

maestro | ˈmīstrō |
    noun (plural maestri | ˈmīstrē | or maestros)
    • a distinguished musician, especially a conductor of classical music.
    • a great or distinguished figure in any sphere

I think he is a great and distinguished figure in film music! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2020 edited
    Yes, the term has been considerably watered out over the years. I'm always amused by the fact that Morricone -- rest his soul -- demanded that people called him 'Maestro' in his typical and endearing self-aggrandazing way. Reminds me of that character in Seinfeld that Elaine dates.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2020