• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2013
    I have never been much of a Twitter user, but I realize that if I'm going to get some followers for my webcast Celluloid Tunes, I need to build a network to be seen (both with my @CelluloidTunes and @soundtrackfan accounts).

Does anyone have any tips on how to do that and who I should add?
    I am extremely serious.
  1. A very valid idea and question, but I'm afraid limiting the podcast to your native Norwegian definitely limits your options.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2013
    Just start following all and sundry and hopefully they follow you back.
    It's a highly eclectic and unpredictable networking tool.
    I never got much further than twenty followers (to be fair my average posting frequency is once a month, so...)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2013 edited
    PawelStroinski wrote
    A very valid idea and question, but I'm afraid limiting the podcast to your native Norwegian definitely limits your options.

True, but the first international episode (in English) is up after the next one. I'm a bit nervous about that one, as I won't be able to speak as naturally in English.

I've started to add moderately relevant people and institutions left and right, as Martijn suggests, without any rhyme or reason. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2013 edited
    Just whore yourself out there, Thor. Always be talking about your show whether on film music message boards (including the message board you might not frequent), Facebook, Twitter, etc. Always be promoting. Advertise on your Facebook fan page that you have Twitter account and vise versa.

It's going to take some time to get a loyal following but when you do those people will help do the promoting for you.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!