• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2008
    Hehe. Nah, it's cool actually. I am at home now, just got here from the uni and i'm relaxing with a hot cup of coffee and Murphy's SUNSHINE. Your blah's fit it quite nicely tongue wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    My computer at work sounds like it has a bee in it. It's constantly making a buzzing sound. I keep needing to hit it to stop. The amount of damage I've done to the hard drive is unknown. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's probably one of the fans mate, caught dust in it or something.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote
    My computer at work sounds like it has a bee in it. It's constantly making a buzzing sound. I keep needing to hit it to stop. The amount of damage I've done to the hard drive is unknown. sad

Could be your fan. I've had that problem and before you know it the fan stops working, your computer over heats and then it won't turn on. I'd get it checked out because sometimes simply replacing the fan just won't do... you might need to replace the ENTIRE motherboard. Now that would suck!!!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Yeah, I've assumed it's a fan too. I'm not allowed to touch it though incase I break it. The techies here are rather slow. tongue
    • CommentAuthordjdave
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2008
    Here's a film music-related fact......

Isaac Hayes wasn't originally meant to write the music for Shaft: he actually auditioned for the title role, but lost out to Richard Rowntree.

But the producers ofered him the writing gig instead.
    • CommentAuthordjdave
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2008
    Here's another. Jerry Goldsmith was taught film composition by Miklos Rosza at UCLA.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2008
    djdave wrote
    Here's another. Jerry Goldsmith was taught film composition by Miklos Rosza at UCLA.

Not for long though if memory serves me right?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthordjdave
    Can't say, Tim. I only remember reading that Goldsmith was one of his students: it may not have been for long and - I'm assuming - there must have been other tutors there.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    djdave wrote
    Can't say, Tim. I only remember reading that Goldsmith was one of his students: it may not have been for long and - I'm assuming - there must have been other tutors there.

I recall reading somewhere that Goldsmith only attended once? I may be wrong, anyone else know the facts behind this?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt