• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Anyone have a 1991 issue with an interview with Ira Newborn?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2008
    I would have been 2 when that was published. shocked
  2. Anthony wrote
    I would have been 2 when that was published. shocked

Get lost!! wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. Does your mommy know you listen to "The Omen"? wink

Isn't that "explicet lyrics" for you?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  4. Anyone?
  5. Yet again ... anyone? Who ran that magazine?
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2008
    Luc van de Ven in Belgium was the editor of Soundtrack! which is the mother of all other soundtrack magazines. Luc also launched his own label, Prometheus, while doing the mag, but seized publication of Soundtrack a few years ago - thankfully he has continued with the label, though.

Soundtrack was perhaps not the best-looking magazine, but it featured a huge amount of very interesting interviews and I think they've covered virtually every single film composer of interest during the 80s and 90s.

mc