• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2020 edited
    L'ORPHÉE is masterful, of course, but like you I'm fairly unfamiliar with his pre-film music concert works (unlike Max Richter, where I've heard almost everything). I aim to set aside time at some point and knock myself out on Spotify.

I regret that I when I chatted with him briefly in Berlin, just a year prior to his death, I wasn't more familiar with his work. I obviously knew PRISONERS, SICARIO and THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING, but that's about it. I don't even think ARRIVAL had premiered yet at that point, at least not in Norway. Now I'll never get the chance to a proper interview.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. I chatted with him some time after Prisoners. I caught him literally leaving the venue on Poznań's Transatlantyk Film Festival (as he was to be taken to catch a train back to Berlin), and praised Prisoners, which I've loved since day one. That's when, a few months before it was announced, I found out he was doing Sicario.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website