• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2017
    Mark Mckenzie is one of those composers I really enjoy, while at the same time being aware of how pastiche and generic it is. But in a good way.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Pastiche? How? Who exactly is he imitating?
  2. Mark McKenzie's long-awaited score for MAX AND ME will finally be released digitally this Friday! From his facebook page:

A message of hope, love, and beauty will be released by Sony Classical International Friday, March 9th. One hundred thirty-five of London’s finest musicians gathered at Abbey Road Studios in London to record MAX AND ME including one of the most expressive solo artists of our generation, concert violinist Joshua Bell performing with large symphony orchestra, the London Singers, the world renown London boys choir Libera and numerous other soloists like vocalist Clara Sanabras, boy soprano Issac London, and pianist David Arch.The film makers, musicians and I are hoping this musical message of hope, love, strength, encouragement and beauty amidst darkness will be enjoyed by many and spread widely.
  3. Oh good, I had forgotten about that one. Looking forward to hearing it, new McKenzie is always (well, usually) a treat.
  4. My review of MAX AND ME, for anyone who's interested.

In my opinion, this is an early contender for Score of the Year.

https://moviemusicuk.us/2018/03/09/max- … -mckenzie/

Jon
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2018