• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2016
    Yes. I read one of his replies once. It had a certain affect.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    lol
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I've said that I dislike Giacchino so many times now that I've begun to bore myself. But whenever people gush about him and his work, I have to object, your honour.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Thor wrote
    I've begun to bore myself.

Well I never. I live to see the day.
  1. There are many weird things going on in Poland lately ...

Their foreign minister is afraid of cyclists, vegetarians and people in favour of green energy.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSynchrotones
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2016 edited
    heeheehee.... oh no... was it something said? biggrin
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
  2. Yes. Witold Waszczykowski told German tabloid newspaper Bild, that he strives to save Poland from certain diseases (quote!), like gay marriage, a mixture of cultures and races and people who ride the bike, are vegetarians, support exclusively green energy and who fight religion in all forms. (That's the gist of it.)

Seems the interview is not available on the net.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  3. Is that guy on loan from the US by any chance?
  4. Synchrotones wrote
    And here are the 2015 Synchrotones' Soundtrack Awards WINNERS!

Bracing myself for some hate-mail, lol...

I really like all of the end-of-year lists. The only one of those documentary scores I hadn't heard is the one you picked as the winner, and I really liked all of the others, so I clearly need to seek out THE HUNT.

One question: isn't THE LEFTOVERS a 2014 score?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2016
    christopher wrote
    Synchrotones wrote
    And here are the 2015 Synchrotones' Soundtrack Awards WINNERS!

Bracing myself for some hate-mail, lol...

I really like all of the end-of-year lists. The only one of those documentary scores I hadn't heard is the one you picked as the winner, and I really liked all of the others, so I clearly need to seek out THE HUNT.

One question: isn't THE LEFTOVERS a 2014 score?

It is, but perhaps he was referring to season 2 material?
    I am extremely serious.
  5. Here are... the 2016 Synchrotones' Soundtrack Awards. Not so much an awards show this year, more like a big party celebrating great music.
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
  6. Nice write up! I really enjoyed PETE'S DRAGON as well. I hadn't even heard of WE'RE GOING ON A BEAR HUNT. I'll have to see if I can find that.
  7. Here are my favourites of last year: The 2017 Synchrotones' Soundtrack Awards.
  8. Here's the 2019 Synchrotones Soundtrack Awards including mahoosive round up. This will be Synchrotones' final post as going on indefinite hiatus.