• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2013 edited
    biggrin beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2014
    Holly fuck! It aerates!

Makes me want an Aquarium. cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2014
    Not from MINE he's not!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Did you know that according to a recent study Greeks have more sex than anyone else in the world? Either that's true or they have all lied to the interviewers. cheesy

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven

That looks about right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Also, I love that his anus is on his stomach.
  2. There must be something wrong with my eye sight because to me the this read "THE EVERYTHING GREEK THREAD". O my! shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Captain Future wrote
    There must be something wrong with my eye sight because to me the this read "THE EVERYTHING GREEK THREAD". O my! shocked

biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Also, I love that his anus is on his stomach.

applause I didn't spot that.

...and now I can't un-see it slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Fancy a knife rack?

http://www.thefowndry.com/products/star … nife-block
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Use the Fork, Luke!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    You've waited decades to use that haven't you!? cheesy
  3. Captain Future wrote
    Did you know that according to a recent study Greeks have more sex than anyone else in the world? Either that's true or they have all lied to the interviewers. cheesy

Volker

That reminds me of a study from a few years ago that reported that nerds were better lovers.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote
    Use the Fork, Luke!

Timmer wrote
    You've waited decades to use that haven't you!? cheesy

biggrin

Brilliant.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2014
    Thirty years. Thirty years I've been waiting for the opportunity for a Star Wars related utensils joke.

I feel my life's mission is over. I'm done. My cup runneth over.

I shall now withdraw to a life of mediation in a sequestered monastery, in quiet contemplation with the exception of now and again muttering 'fork', and grinning like mad.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2014
    Captain Future wrote
    Did you know that according to a recent study Greeks have more sex than anyone else in the world? Either that's true or they have all lied to the interviewers. cheesy

Volker
    Captain Future wrote
    There must be something wrong with my eye sight because to me the this read "THE EVERYTHING GREEK THREAD". O my! shocked

You really had me rolling on the floor laughing you know! I understood that you must have though it was "The everything Greek thread" . As for the first information you mention being one of the two Greeks of the forum I could provide information but I think I will live you all in the dark!!!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  4. I am very glad I could brighten you up then. cheesy

V.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2014 edited
    I just nicked this from an FSM thread.

It has to be the GEEKIEST wall chart in the history of everything everywhere and then some...

STARSHIP SIZE COMPARISON CHART
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2014
    Probably, yeah! But as a 'spaceship buff', I found it intriguing.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I wasn't poo-pooing it Thor, I love this shit too! cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Volker, I spotted Captain Future's space ship ( by accident )
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I think I saw the first version of this ten years ago.
    I love how it is constantly updated (even though now it has gone well beyond poster format).

Great stuff!
  5. I had the "Comet" as a toy back in my childhood days. Everything about Captain Future is utterly cool. cool