• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2008
    We can currently bookmark topics which I guess makes them stand out a bit more, but any chance we could have them in their own category or so they float to the top or something? lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2008
    Hehe, it's a basic functionality of the forum I used but there's indeed no use to it. I was planning to look for that after the exams, to have a new filter option, next to New Discussions and Topics from the last 24hour. spin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    We can currently bookmark topics which I guess makes them stand out a bit more, but any chance we could have them in their own category or so they float to the top or something? lick

I too have always wondered what the point of this is... Ah well. A new category really would be nice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2008
    Bookmarked topics work now William. Just click 'Bookmarked topics' on the panel on the right on he index page of the forum. it'll show all your bookmarked threads. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2008 edited
    Bregt wrote
    Bookmarked topics work now William. Just click 'Bookmarked topics' on the panel on the right on he index page of the forum. it'll show all your bookmarked threads. smile

Really?! LOL Please forgive me for my ignorance and stupidity! shame biggrin