• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Synchrotones make music; and celebrates with a large orchestra-meets-synths score!

You are undoubtedly aware by now that I write music. In fact, I have been doing this for 20 years. To celebrate this, I have now launched a brand new ".com" website:

www.Synchrotones.com

This site will house my latest (and not-so latest) compositions. To celebrate the launch of the website I have made available, for the first time ever, an original score I wrote for a fan-made videogame called "Phantasy Star: Through the River of Time". This project was led by a dear friend and is itself celebrating its 10th anniversary. And 5th... The project was sort-of split over various periods. Composing took place primarily in 2004 and 2009.

The original score for "Phantasy Star: Through the River of Time" contains large-scale orchestral cues alongside contemporary electronic tracks. It takes its inspiration from Harry Gregson-Williams, John Powell, Elliot Goldenthal, Alan Silvestri, Hans Zimmer and Danny Elfman, amongst others. I have made availabe the vast majority of music I have written for the project, including very early or unused demos and three cues I've labelled 'trailers'. Those familiar with the official "Phantasy Star" games and scores may recognise a musical nod or two.

I'd love it if you dropped by and had a listen. And feel free to leave any feedback.

Pete
    <s>
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
  2. I spent a few days pretending to be HGW, playing with some new synths and came up with this ambient-ish Mars Suite.
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube