• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2008
    Mahatma Gandhi, as one may be aware, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet.

He also ate very little, which made him rather frail, and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.

This made him.........

....................................... A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. biggrin

You can't tease Gandhi. That's only one circle of hell away from blemishing the memory of Mother Teresa and Lady Diana. wink
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    franz_conrad wrote only one circle of hell away from blemishing the memory of Mother Teresa and Lady Diana. wink

Mother Teresa is walking around Heaven one day as she notices Princess Diana passing by. "What a lovely woman," Mother Teresa thought, "doing all those wonderful things for the sick and starving of our world." As Princess Diana passes by, Mother Teresa notices that Diana's halo is much bigger than that of her own. "I had dedicated my entire life on earth to those sick and hungry, and her halo is bigger than mine?!" So, Mother Teresa decides to go find St. Peter and ask him about her problem.

Upon hearing the problem, St. Peter smiles a little and reassures Mother Teresa that,"It's not a halo; that's the steering wheel."
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. You're cooking man! Now all you have to do now is offend a few deities... wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hmmm, I seem to remember this joke starting with "Jesus, Allah and Buddha walked into a gay bar carrying a bucket of dead Chinese babies", but I'll be damned if I can remember the punchline...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Oh please, try to remember...this sounds good biggrin
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  3. I think I've heard that one! dizzy
  4. Who can make the puns man? The Gandhi man can!
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2008
    Martijn wrote
    Mahatma Gandhi, as one may be aware, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet.

He also ate very little, which made him rather frail, and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.

This made him.........

....................................... A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Where'd ya dig up this old fossilised joke from?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    franz_conrad wrote only one circle of hell away from blemishing the memory of Mother Teresa and Lady Diana. wink

Mother Teresa is walking around Heaven one day as she notices Princess Diana passing by. "What a lovely woman," Mother Teresa thought, "doing all those wonderful things for the sick and starving of our world." As Princess Diana passes by, Mother Teresa notices that Diana's halo is much bigger than that of her own. "I had dedicated my entire life on earth to those sick and hungry, and her halo is bigger than mine?!" So, Mother Teresa decides to go find St. Peter and ask him about her problem.

Upon hearing the problem, St. Peter smiles a little and reassures Mother Teresa that,"It's not a halo; that's the steering wheel."

I bet that's an old one too but I've never heard it?

LOL biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  5. Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

This made him.........

See? This is why we need to move to hydrogen fuel. wink
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2008 edited
    Have you heard the one about Hitler going to Heaven?

Not a pun but what the hey....

Hitler goes up to heaven and is stopped by St. Peter at the pearly gates....

Adolf : I am Adolf Hitler, let me in

St.Peter : sorry mate but you've been a very naughty boy, you have to go to the fiery gates of hell

Adolf : If you let me in I vill give you ze Iron Cross

St.Peter : hmmmmm? Hang on a sec, I'll get someone with higher authority than me

St.Peter returns with Jesus....

Jesus : sorry Adolf but you're in the wrong place

Adolf : If you let me in I vill give you ze two Iron Crosses

Jesus : Hang on a sec, I'll go and see someone with higher authority than me

Jesus goes to see God...

Jesus : ere dad, there's this Hitler bloke at the gates says he'll give me two Iron Crosses if I'll let him in?

God : Two Iron Crosses? You couldn't handle a wooden one let alone two made of iron you prat!
  6. He was given das boot?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    justin boggan wrote
    He was given das boot?

Nope!

But your reply was pretty good in a crappy sort of way biggrin cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Timmer wrote

Is this one of those jokes where the punchline is 'of course you haven't, 'cause he didn't!' ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote

Upon hearing the problem, St. Peter smiles a little and reassures Mother Teresa that,"It's not a halo;
    that's the steering wheel."

lol
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bring more in, i love it! Let's get fried in hell! biggrin biggrin biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote

Jeez Tim, if you know this one you're really showing your age! tongue
    Speaking of which:
    What do you call a dinosaur that spends all day contemplating the meaning of life?

....A philosoraptor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin

Man, reading them again, those mother Teresa and Diana jokes really crack me up! Oh; yeah, i admit it, i was NEVER particularly fond of both, especially the latter. I also know that my seat next to ol' Saddamm and Satan is already reserved but i don't give a **** biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    By the way, did you hear Elton John's tribute record for Mother Teresa?
    Sandals In The Bin ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2008 edited
    Did you actually know why did Elton John sang at Diana's funeral? He was called in at the last hour because the Crash Test Dummies couldn't make it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    HAHAHA!! Didn't know any of these, thanks for the laughs biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    BobdH wrote
    Timmer wrote

Is this one of those jokes where the punchline is 'of course you haven't, 'cause he didn't!' ?

LOL biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

Jeez Tim, if you know this one you're really showing your age! tongue
    Speaking of which:
    What do you call a dinosaur that spends all day contemplating the meaning of life?

....A philosoraptor.

Hah! LOL biggrin

Y'got me with that one! cheesy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote

Not a pun but what the hey....

Hitler goes up to heaven and is stopped by St. Peter at the pearly gates....

Adolf : I am Adolf Hitler, let me in

St.Peter : sorry mate but you've been a very naughty boy, you have to go to the fiery gates of hell

Adolf : If you let me in I vill give you ze Iron Cross

St.Peter : hmmmmm? Hang on a sec, I'll get someone with higher authority than me

St.Peter returns with Jesus....

Jesus : sorry Adolf but you're in the wrong place

Adolf : If you let me in I vill give you ze two Iron Crosses

Jesus : Hang on a sec, I'll go and see someone with higher authority than me

Jesus goes to see God...

Jesus : ere dad, there's this Hitler bloke at the gates says he'll give me two Iron Crosses if I'll let him in?

God : Two Iron Crosses? You couldn't handle a wooden one let alone two made of iron you prat!

ooops, put it in 'edit' rather than new post.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    LOL punk
    Irreverent, as I like. More please!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
  7. Immanuel doesn't pun. He Kant. biggrin