• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthordonko
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2008
    Hi all.
    I'm trying to program two playlists on my iPod, one for "Titanic" and the other for "Gladiator." I'm trying to do the same thing on both playlists: combining the two soundtrack albums released for both pictures. Did anyone reading this already do something like this and can send me the CD track names for these films in (as much as can be approximated) the order the cues appeared in the film?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Hi donko

I've no idea but we have some iPod owners here who can help?
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I don't know the order the cues appeared in the film, but if you go into iTunes and click File > New Playlist and then drag the files in individually (it will place them in the order you drag them in) and then sync the iPod that should work.
    • CommentAuthordonko
    Thank you, Anthony, for your response, but I already know how to make playlists. My question was in WHICH order to place the songs to approximate the film score sequence.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Try the www.hanz-zimmer.com forums, there's bound to be some nutters there that know. tongue