• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2008
    Hehe, guess I was just lucky that "Bourne ultimatum" was the first I happened to look up on soundtrackcollector.com.

Peter spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2008
    Hey Alan,
    I'm sorry I did not participate, but you should know that I tried! I listened to your clips twice and did not recognize a thing. I did not have much time for research either, so I let it pass without even trying composer guesses... I know how much fun it is when everyone plays your game. smile It was a tough one for me!
    kiss
  1. Bregje wrote
    Hey Alan,
    I'm sorry I did not participate, but you should know that I tried! I listened to your clips twice and did not recognize a thing. I did not have much time for research either, so I let it pass without even trying composer guesses... I know how much fun it is when everyone plays your game. smile It was a tough one for me!
    kiss

It was a tough set for a few people. I did get some advice on making them a little easier and I may try that next time.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn