• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. For four days and didn't get caught. Just read a new story.

He had made little secret hiding places behind boxes of baby strollers and behind toilet and paper towel packs, where he lived. He got food from shelves, had a goldfish, and wore diapers to avoided being caught going to the bathroom. He had a secret spot to yank soft drinks out from behind the shelf (where the heck di the diapers go?). He would change cloths constantly to blend in.

Excellent job, security room camera watcher; you missed a kid build two secret homes and emerge from them numerous times.

Reminds me of that story from a few years ago where a man build a secret home inside a mall parking garage and was able to get away with it for four years. Pictures showed he had arranged a rather nice and lavish place for himself (probably an excellent break area for employees now).

Apparently four is the magic number for getting away with secret homes.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2014
    They mostly come at night. Mostly.
  2. Steven wrote

LOL!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2014
    i remember a twilight zone episode
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2014
    perhaps he wore the diapers out
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote

Whenever someone quotes south park, regardless of the quote , i laugh my ass off especially if it's as spot on as this case here wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Demetris wrote
    Steven wrote

Whenever someone quotes south park, regardless of the quote , i laugh my ass off especially if it's as spot on as this case here wink

Clearly wink