• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2017
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2017
    Wow, 20 years. Congratulations James, that's part of history! beer
    Kazoo
  1. I seldom miss one of your benchmark reviews, James. I appreciate all the work you put in these, even if I don't respond most of the time. Congratulations indeed! fireworks

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  2. Keep up the good work James. And here's to another 20 years beer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2017 edited
    Our taste in film music may have drifted apart, James, but DAMN -- I'm so totally envious of your blog. If my webcast had even 1/10th the attention yours is getting, I would be in heaven. Congratulations on the anniversary!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2017 edited
  3. Happy 20th, James! You're post was a wonderful read, and very insightful. As long as your happy to keep writing about film music I'll be reading your reviews. smile
  4. Southall's site is probably the review site I go to the most. I agree a good amount of the time with him, his reviews are well written, there a lot of them, and I find the comedic bits -- like his no stars review for "The Darkest Hour" -- entertaining a good deal of the time.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2017
    Congrats with the 20 year anniversary. I just started :-)