• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2008
    Just got back from seeing National Treasure Book of Secrets and I saw the short Disney feature called Goofys How to Home Therater System, at the credits I saw Michaels name on the music, I leaned to my wife and said, look look look Michael Giacchino does the music, pretty cool!!
    Its funny that that was the only credit I saw when I looked at it.

sd smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2008
    I noticed that too. A few days later I watched all the Pixar shorts and he composed the music for some of them too. I wonder if any is released.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Heh, what other ones has he done? He did that alien one before Ratatouille (I forget the name) but there's more?! Cool. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2008 edited
    Yep, that one's Lifted. He also did One man Band, the one before Cars. And, he did the music for the Disneyland Resort Paris roller coaster "Space Mountain : Mission 2"!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Cool, never saw Cars.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    And, he did the music for the Disneyland Resort Paris roller coaster "Space Mountain : Mission 2"!

Which is a really cool theme.

sd smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    moonie wrote
    And, he did the music for the Disneyland Resort Paris roller coaster "Space Mountain : Mission 2"!

Which is a really cool theme.

sd smile

Both the Paris and Disney World versions are wicked awesome and I think that's the same style we will hear in Speed Racer!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Are they available anywhere?
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote
    Are they available anywhere?

The Disney World one is... yes... in the shorter edited version.
    http://www.amazon.com/Disneys-Happiest- … B00092ZLKS

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2008