• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2008
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    wtf! confused
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    ein?¿ confused rolleyes
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorPat
    Oh crap. shocked
  1. Batman was done filming, byt the way.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  2. I'm gutted. This is awful. sad
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorAndy
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2008
    Terrible news. sad
    Cookie monster
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Shocking! shocked

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohn
    I must admit I don't know much about the guy, but I recognise the name. Still shocking...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Extremely sad in a young talented man.

We'll have to wait to see what any reasons were or whether it was just accident.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorMatt C
    R.I.P. Heath. sad

I was just shocked when I heard the news. It's sad to see that he won't get to further his career more or get to see his kids grow up knowing him.

And his work on The Dark Knight has finished six months before his death, like justin said. And according to Aint It Cool News, he had finished his ADR work for the film too, so there won't be any actor dubbing his voice in the finished film. His performance is now truly complete.
    http://unsungfilmscores.blogspot.com/ -- My film/TV/game score review blog
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2008 edited
    I just heard the news on the radio. They said something about a possible drug-related death but that is of no importance.He is dead and I cannot believe it.
    Have a nice journey up there Heath.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    This shocked me too. Man, he was at the peak of his career!

I can't understand why he'd commit suicide, when he leaves a two-year-old daughter...
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    shocked sad
  3. This shook me up as well, I only saw him in The Patriot and The Four Feathers, but he sure had screen presense playing these parts, so sad another good talent wasted, just like River Phoenix so many years ago.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTimon
    I feel very sad about it. I just saw him a couple of days ago in I'm Not there, and I realised he'd become one of my favourite actors. Even in mediocre films he could give an enjoyable performance. He sure won't be forgotten. I really hope he'll be great in The dark Knight. First previews look very promising. It will be weird to see him energetic again on the screen though.
  4. Holy crap, sad news indeed... I liked his performance in Ned Kelly. sad
    so many scores... and not enough time... | http://soundtracklist.net
  5. Just a shame. He had such talent. sad sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    What a shock!

RIP
  6. Well I read his part in The Dark Knight exhausted him to the point he only slept 2 hours a night... Playing the Joker totally messed him up physically and mentally, so he needed pills, too many of them actually.

Not many know cases in movieworld where the character actually kills the actor portraying him... Scary!

R.I.P. Heath!
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  7. yeah, I was surprised as well, man this surely comes as a huge unpleasant surprise
    if that is true (the case of drug usage and exhaustive filming) then I'm sure its not suicide
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorKrish4479
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2008
    This is truly sad news, I shared one connection with Heath and it was that me and him shared the same birthdate: April 4th, 1979.

sad
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2008
    And thankfully Krish you're still here! cool

I think most people question they're own mortality at times like this, whether it's a close friend, family or someone you've never met but share a common link.

And on that cheary note I bid you all wave smile sleep
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2008 edited
    Krish4479 wrote
    This is truly sad news, I shared one connection with Heath and it was that me and him shared the same birthdate: April 4th, 1979.

sad

I know that strange feeling of connection Krish.My bithday is also 4th of April,just only a few years later.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  8. I keep seeing this subject heading, and it just doesn't cease to amaze me. I think I understand a little now what it was like to be alive and young when James Dean died.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2009
    I was about to start a thread about Late Heath Ledger but it is already here. I liked his performance for the movie "The Dark Knight" as a Joker. That was marvelous. I started liking this movie because of Heath Ledger and Hans Zimmer - James Newton Howard. I admire his other movies also "A Knight's Tale" and "The Patriot". What an actor? Very unfortunate indeed.
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Sunil wrote
    I liked his performance for the movie "The Dark Knight" as a Joker.

"A" Joker? There's more than one? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Sunil wrote
    What an actor?

Not really confident on that one are ya?

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Erik Woods wrote
    Sunil wrote
    What an actor?

Not really confident on that one are ya?

-Erik-

lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    biggrin