• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2008
    (I was told by Timmer that there are residents of Barcelona here, so I'm posting my FSM thread here as well).

I just ordered a trip to Barcelona next week with a friend of mine (pure impulse, rather cheap tickets from Ryan Air) - for a couple of days. That will be my first time there, and a nice time off from my woes and worries.

So...does anyone live in Barcelona here?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Jordi or Marselus; or both wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Well we are the same, Jordi is my crazy alter ego actually biggrin
    No, seriously, I´m not from Barcelona but from a city 10 miles away from the capital.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    You live in Madrid then Marselus?
    Or capital as in big city that Barcelone is.

Have you both met already actually? cheesy
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Sorry I mean Catalonia´s capital, not Spain´s capital. It´s so common here to speak of Barcelona as THE capital that I´ve written it without thinking.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Bregt wrote
    Have you both met already actually? cheesy

Yes we know each other since 6 years ago more or less. You should listen the passionate score discussions we have with Jordi and other score geeks friends of us. They are priceless!
    • CommentAuthordjdave
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2008 edited
    Marselus wrote
    Sorry I mean Catalonia´s capital, not Spain´s capital. It´s so common here to speak of Barcelona as THE capital that I´ve written it without thinking.

Do you know L'Escala?

We stayed there in November '06....beautiful apartment and a lovely area. We visited Girona, Banyoles, Olot and the Costa Brava coastal towns. We even manged to visit Perpignon in France.

Sadly, though, although we flew into and out of Barcelona, we didn't see much of the city. But a friend says that it's worh a weeks' holiday in its own right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2008
    djdave wrote
    Marselus wrote

Do you know L'Escala?

We stayed there in November '06....beautiful apartment and a lovely area. We visited Girona, Banyoles, Olot and the Costa Brava coastal towns. We even manged to visit Perpignon in France.

Sadly, though, although we flew into and out of Barcelona, we didn't see much of the city. But a friend says that it's worh a weeks' holiday in its own right.

That's great, as we will have four and a half days there.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2008
    djdave wrote
    Marselus wrote

Do you know L'Escala?

Nice trip then, the Costa Brava towns are really beautiful. If you ever come back let me know, I can name a few Costa Brava towns that deserve to be visited wink

Thor wrote
    That's great, as we will have four and a half days there.

Good then, four days is fine to visit Barcelona.