• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2010
    I look forward to hearing it.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2010
    I wonder why George Fenton isn't the composer?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Panthera wrote
    I wonder why George Fenton isn't the composer?

Other commitments? Fenton hasn't always done every Attenborough involved BBC wild life program.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    what is george fenton doing these days ?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Hooper has done work for BBC Natural History Unit (which I believe is making this) before, quite often I believe.
  1. Did anybody watched this? It's on the Goblet Of Fire's Ultimate Edition DVD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXM1zxzlGPM
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2011
    Now that his HP albums are rather cheap, I might pick them up for completism's sake, but before I do, I was wondering - does that Half-Blood Prince 5.1 download still work?
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    It was never a 5.1 download, I honestly have no idea what the people who put that in the marketing were smoking. It's just wav files of the CD.
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    Oh wow. What a huge fail.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Well, 90% of consumers probably don't even know the difference between discrete 5.1 and normal 2 channel CDs that your surround sound can create fake 5.1 from, so probably hardly anyone even noticed or cared...
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
  2. I saw a bit of BIRDSONG last night, a UK miniseries featuring an original score by Hooper. Does anyone know if this is commercially available? It worked for me.

Here's a sample from the original score:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm4_0xkzo80
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am