• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorLokutus
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2015 edited
    Fernando Velázquez will be the guest of the upcoming 4th annual FILM MUSIC PRAGUE.

The festival will close with Closing Night Gala, which will feature Czech National Symphony Orchestra, Kuhn's Choir of Prague, soprano Markéta Mátlová and conductor James Shearman in concert, which will take place on April 23rd 2015 in Dvořák's Hall, Rudolfinum, Prague, Czech Republic and will feature the music of Harry Gregson-Williams, John Powell and Fernando Velázquez. James Shearman will conduct the music of Harry Gregson-Williams and John Powell, which will include many of the greatest hits such as SHREK, CHICKEN RUN, X-MEN: THE LAST STAND, MR. AND MRS. SMITH, ICE AGE 2, KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, CHRONICLES OF NARNIA, PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME, MAGIC OF MARCIANO as well as the world premiere of brand new HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 Suite.

Then, Fernando Velázquez will take over the conductor's batton and will lead the ensemble performing selecitons of his greatest hits including THE IMPOSSIBLE, EL ORFANATO and HERCULES as well as exclusive world premiere of his latest score - Guillermo Del Toro's upcoming horror CRIMSON PEAK - the attendees of the concert will have a unique opportunity to hear this highly anticipated score six months before the movie is released in theatres!

For more information about the festival, please, visit http://www.filmmusicprague.com/index_en.html

The tickets are available at http://www.ticketstream.cz/pls/czech/dl … language=1

Poster
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2015
    That's nice, but I suggest you re-format the thread to be a more general thread about the Prague event. Also, you cannot post pictures here, so the last line needs to be changed into a link.

I wanted to come this year, but when Powell cancelled (and when the event is only one concert/one evening), I had to cancel too. It's a matter of priorities, as usual.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2015
    SST is going with a nice group.