• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Harry Shearer, who did voices for Mr. Burns, Ned Flander, Principal Skinner, Reverend Lovejoy, Dr. Hibbert, Lenny, Kent Brockman, Otto, Kang, and other characters, has quit the show to concentrate on other projects.

I'm surprised this hasn't happened years ago.

EDIT:
    Some sources are saying he may have been fired (or they chose not to renew his contract -- maybe he asked for too much).
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  2. That show is well beyond its prime anyway.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2015
    I'm surprised it is still on
    Tom smile
    listen to more classical music!
  3. I'm surprised I haven't seen an episode.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  4. FalkirkBairn wrote
    I'm surprised I haven't seen an episode.

If you check it out, the golden years were -- in my opinion -- from season one to about season eight. After that rare slect episodes and the Halloween specials were good for a few years until they started sucking and I gave up on thse as well.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  5. And he's signed to come back.