• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2008
    What did you have for lunch today?

Bleh. Mine wasn't very nice, I've retreated to a box of chips now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Who made it? And what did it have in it exactly?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I don't know...the canteen. It consisted of mushrooms, pasta and some really milky (funny looking) sauce. vomit The mushrooms weren't cooked properly either.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    White sauce then. If it had melted cheese all over it, then it should have been nice but from the description, everything was lightly-boiled and not cooked properly!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    White sauce = mega fail.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Ooh, that's probably the mushroom paste with cheece sauce! That rocks! (if made properly wink).
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    White sauce = mega fail.

Not when i cook it with fresh pepper, onion, small slices of turkey fillet, fresh milk cream, melted cheese, slices of fresh tomatoes and stuff.....you can ask certain people wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    BobdH wrote
    (if made properly wink).

EXACTLY!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Christodoulides wrote
    Not when i cook it with fresh pepper, onion, small slices of turkey fillet, fresh milk cream, melted cheese, slices of fresh tomatoes and stuff.....you can ask certain people wink

lick Ooohh, made the Greek way, huh? Oh man, I just love pasta's! lick
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2008 edited
    My favourite sauce for pasta is made with tomatoes, tuna, red peppers, onions, garlic, mushrooms, courgette ( known as Zucchini in some countries ) with some basil and paprika and even a tiny amount of chili but only to give it a little spicyness cool

Absolutely delicious and all cooked fresh, of course! lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Cheese sauce is the BEST with pasta.

Actually - make a really nice macaroni cheese or something similar - cover it in crushed up crisps and then cover them in cheese and melt it all! MWAHAHA! Lovely. lick
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Cheese sauce is the BEST with pasta.

Actually - make a really nice macaroni cheese or something similar - cover it in crushed up crisps and then cover them in cheese and melt it all! MWAHAHA! Lovely. lick

Sounds hideous! vomit

But then, I can't stand Macaroni cheese.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sounds awesome to me!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I'm pasta lover number 1 - which probably accounts for why I have acquired an....uhm, expanded waistline (that and beer, chips and chocolate!). Today, for example, I had TWO different pasta dishes. One using GNOCCHI pasta, with minced beef, champignon, onion and squash. The other a store-bought (yeah, I know) bag of PENNE pasta with chicken and some other stuff that I didn't recognize.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. What I had for lunch today?

Pesto-topped houmous on a ciabatta roll with mozzarella cheese and watercress/spinach/rocket salad.

And a freshly-made Eccles cake (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eccles_cake).

lick

And when I'm finished here I need to make something else for tomorrow...damn! I need to take some ciabatta out of the freezer!!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2008
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    What I had for lunch today?

Pesto-topped houmous on a ciabatta roll with mozzarella cheese and watercress/spinach/rocket salad.

And a freshly-made Eccles cake (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eccles_cake).

lick

And when I'm finished here I need to make something else for tomorrow...damn! I need to take some ciabatta out of the freezer!!

Sounds nice n' healthy Alan.......'cept for the Eccles cake wink

I'll be eating Cauliflower cheese tomorrow....Italian style! lick cool
  2. Hmmm...I like pasta but never make it. I should start again. I've been eating a lot of Sapporo Ichiban Japanese noodles for lunch. I'll either eat them plain or add hard-boiled eggs or steamed peas. Problem is they are loaded with fat and salt and have way too much iron in them.

In case anyone cares sleep for lunch today I had pork flavored ramen noodles with a sandwich of ham on wheat with cucumbers, red peppers, lettuce, and some salad dressing so the sandwich wasn't so dry. For dinner I had rotisserie meatloaf with boiled white rice, canned plums, and a banana.

Yeah.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Pfff you guys have good lunches with a canteen at work (I suppose?). I just eat a sandwich for lunch. Can't be bothered to go into the kitchen for just lunch, I have to make dinner too!

I love pasta too. White sauce, , cheese sauce, tomato sauce, I don't care!! lick
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Heh, after Monday's awful lunch I've resorted to living off chips covered in beans covered in cheese! lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Spaghettiiiii Bolognaise!
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2008 edited
    Bregt wrote
    Spaghettiiiii Bolognaise!

You d' man Bregt! punk All this stoopid talk of "white sauce" and other nonsense? These silky boys need meat, MEAT! I tell you!! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Hey, I'd gladly have welcomed more meat on my plate. wink tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    My mom is whipping up a stir-fry as I type. It smells gorgeous!!!

punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2008 edited
    Mmm... I'm eating a delicious cheese pie right now!I love cooking!My speciality is pasta of course with any kind of sauce you want!But I'm also very good at greek food as well!My mouzaka is legendary! lick
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    Mmm... I'm eating a delicious cheese pie right now!I love cooking!My speciality is pasta of course with any kind of sauce you want!But I'm also very good at greek food as well!My mouzaka is legendary! lick

Mmmmmmmmm Mouzaka lick

I know who's house to go to when I come to Greece one day cool
  3. me ate chinese, noodles with porc, hmn it was delish wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Tonight I had chicken tikka masala... made by my own fair hand... from scratch. Thank you to Marks & Spencer for the recipe idea. It was great!
  4. Timmer wrote
    Stavroula wrote

Mmmmmmmmm Mouzaka lick

lick
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2008
    franz_conrad wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Stavroula wrote

Mmmmmmmmm Mouzaka lick

lick

You are all welcomed!For mouzaka and pastritsio and any other greek food you like!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2008
    Hey! angry I am Greek and i cook as well! Damn well, from what i've been told! cry