• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2008 edited
    Our first BBQ with friends is Friday!

I was perhaps going to do a trip through Britain this summer (I'm sort of serious!). I'll attend Southalls BBQ too, that makes two already! tongue

Erik, I'll ever join one of yours too. Sounds like the best BBQ ever. We had a great one in China too, at the Great Wall. I was planning to do a "Chinese" evening with my friends too. And I was planning to shop in Chinatown in London, because of the absence of a real one in Belgium.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2008
    Hehe, you can't mention BBQ's now. It's still 10 degrees and raining here! sad wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No, no, no you CAN! 32oC here and the virtual smell of the BBQ drives me crazy! Rock on Erik, we want photos! wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I'm still up for some more revolutionary pudding. eat
  1. Anthony wrote
    OMG, RICE PUDDING!!

I've just tried this for the first time...oh my god, I love it. I clearly haven't lived before! Rice...but in pudding form? Yes! punk eat

How old are you again? And it's the first time you've had rice pudding!?!? shocked
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Anthony wrote
    OMG, RICE PUDDING!!

I've just tried this for the first time...oh my god, I love it. I clearly haven't lived before! Rice...but in pudding form? Yes! punk eat

How old are you again? And it's the first time you've had rice pudding!?!? shocked

I've always viewed rice as a savory food, not something you mix with milk and cream and stuff. But my God, I was wrong! punk
  2. Southall wrote
    Erik, you're making my mouth water.

I'm drooling also!

If I had managed to work out a trip to Toronto for a wound healing conference at the beginning of June I would have been knocking on your door for a BBQ!!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2008 edited
    If ANY one of you is planning to visit Southern Ontario this fine summer or any summer in the future call me up and we'll have a party! And I'm being serious! I'll light up the Q and we'll eat and drink till we puke!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2008
    Erik Woods wrote
    If ANY one of you is panning to visit Southern Ontario this fine summer or any summer in the future call me up and we'll have a party! And I'm being serious! I'll light up the Q and we'll eat and drink till we puke!

-Erik-

punk punk bounce bounce
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Damn straight! Erik's the man punk
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Erik Woods wrote
    I'll light up the Q and we'll eat and drink till we puke!

If you expressed a love for goats then I think I'd ask you to marry me!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    (though we'd have to have some sort of pre-nup concerning Back to the Future and Superman)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Erik, you're making my mouth water. I love BBQs. Far too cold still though. Bring on the summer! (Here's hoping we have a proper one in this country this year - not like last year's washout).

Indeed!

Soon as it happens I'll be doing my own burgers and stuf! cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2008 edited
    Erik Woods wrote
    If ANY one of you is planning to visit Southern Ontario this fine summer or any summer in the future call me up and we'll have a party! And I'm being serious! I'll light up the Q and we'll eat and drink till we puke!

-Erik-

Wish I had the money to say "yeah".

...and the DJ will be playing good sounds too I expect?! cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Timmer wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

Wish I had the money to say "yeah".

...and the DJ will be playing good sounds too I expect?! cool

Always!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    punk biggrin cool beer
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    We should organise a big meet up some time, but I don't know where. Erik's house tops the list as he has promised us sustanance. This would take months of planning, but it would be so worth it! tongue biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Anthony wrote
    This would take months of planning

...and saving up. wink
    However, might I suggest we try and get Robinson or Masser (oh man, there's a name from a VERY distant past... sad ) into the fold for hosts? I gather they live in places where sun shines, palm trees grow and great abundances of cocktails are serverd by goldentanned, nubile wenches?

I'm just saying...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Or meet up at a film music festival. Though that's easier for Europeans then the others. Where's Atlantis when you need it. Dear god!
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    All to Ubeda (to melt).
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    All to Ubeda (to melt).

Nothing a really cold beer can´t solve biggrin
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    That place was so hot even beer couldn't survive! tongue

A cold drink was the best thing ever last year. biggrin

Did anyone else think that they lost a lot of money by not stocking up that vending machine in the Hospial de Santiago? I found some cheap supermarket and bought loads of orange juice. beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    It would be great if we could all meet up some day. I suggest doing it in Bristol.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    And anyone with a composer contact must invite them. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    It would be great if we could all meet up some day. I suggest doing it in Bristol.

biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Anthony wrote
    This would take months of planning

...and saving up. wink
    However, might I suggest we try and get Robinson or Masser (oh man, there's a name from a VERY distant past... sad ) into the fold for hosts? I gather they live in places where sun shines, palm trees grow and great abundances of cocktails are serverd by goldentanned, nubile wenches?

I'm just saying...

...oh, hang on? Dominican Republic?......Mmmmmmm cool
  3. Timmer wrote
    Southall wrote

biggrin

I did mention this to Tim the other week. I'd certainly be up for a day or two in Bristol...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2008
    Well, there's three of us! Who else is in?