• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2008
    Well I'm trekking it down to Exeter next weekend, so sure, I'm up for Bristol! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Well I'm trekking it down to Exeter next weekend, so sure, I'm up for Bristol! biggrin

A date hasn't been set but it'd be great to see you sometime Anthony beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bristol... from the stomping grounds of The Dovells to the sophisticated capital nexus of the civilized world!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote

A date hasn't been set but it'd be great to see you sometime Anthony beer

Indeed, and the addition of smilie yellow faces clinking full pint glasses together only sweetens the deal!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Bristol... from the stomping grounds of The Dovells to the sophisticated capital nexus of the civilized world!

Dovells?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Dovells.

Google it and bask in the light of my continued brilliance in connecting the obtuse.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Dovells.

Google it and bask in the light of my continued brilliance in connecting the obtuse.

AHHHHHHHH!!! ( the light goes on )

Clever cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    He, for me Bristol is a 5 hour drive with Eurostar and train. I certainly want to join that, if it's for more than one day obviously. Perhaps in July some day? I can extend it then with some other friends in London or so. Just ideas...

Doesn't seem like my planned trip through England is going to be done at all. sad
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    He, for me Bristol is a 5 hour drive with Eurostar and train. I certainly want to join that, if it's for more than one day obviously. Perhaps in July some day? I can extend it then with some other friends in London or so. Just ideas...

Doesn't seem like my planned trip through England is going to be done at all. sad

I hope you can Bregt, I'm sure we'll all make sure you have a good time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Indeed! Looks like this idea is gathering pace. Now, if only we can get a film music concert to coincide. The trouble with this is that it all involves effort.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    EFFORT?

Count me out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    There must be SOMEONE here who's willing to organise a gigantic film music festival in Bristol. I'm willing to provide the BBQ - and the meat.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2008
    OK, OK.
    I'll be there to provide sparkling wit, several bottles of port and to puke drunkenly on the new dress of the host's charming wife before slumping unconsciously into a corner singing "where is the raod that leads home" off-key.

It don't get much better than this, folks!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    OK, OK.
    I'll be there to provide sparkling wit, several bottles of port and to puke drunkenly on the new dress of the host's charming wife before slumping unconsciously into a corner singing "where is the raod that leads home" off-key.

It don't get much better than this, folks!

Hmmmm? Wait till you see Bristol city centre on a Saturday night! shocked

....better not to actually.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Timmer wrote

Oh? biggrin

Seeing this could work out well, perhaps we ca already think when would be the best?

Tomorrow there's a small maintitles.net gathering in Brussels btw, with Joep, Bob, Thomas, Marielise and myself. Anyone who wants to join, raise your hand. Martijn? (sorry I didn't asked, but I asked the other while you were gone)
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Timmer wrote

Oh? biggrin

Seeing this could work out well, perhaps we ca already think when would be the best?

Tomorrow there's a small maintitles.net gathering in Brussels btw, with Joep, Bob, Thomas, Marielise and myself. Anyone who wants to join, raise your hand. Martijn? (sorry I didn't asked, but I asked the other while you were gone)

I would suggest sometime in the summer when there's lots of great eye candy to goggle at wink

Seriously though, it's cold here at the moment and summer is a good time cool

Have a great day tomorrow peeps beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    I missed that! Have fun!
    Brussels is a bit too far for me I think. Plus I'm going to a spa tomorrow.
    cheesy
  1. Bregt wrote

Enjoy your little get-together.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Summer is excellent. July!

Lets hope it can happen! cheesy
    Kazoo
  2. Bregt wrote
    Summer is excellent. July!

Lets hope it can happen! cheesy

I've started a separate topic on the subject of a possible UK get together.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2008 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote

I've started a separate topic on the subject of a possible UK get together.

Right here, to be precise.
    (Just crosslinking for future clarity)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2008
    Bregt wrote
    Timmer wrote

Oh? biggrin

we.want.photos!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  3. Dinner totay:

Penne rigate Napoli with parmesello.

eat

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2013
    God, I love pasta! I could live on a diet of pasta and potato chips for the rest of my life.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2013
    fishy fishy...
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.