• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarc
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2016 edited
    Hey everyone !

As you might remember a few years ago I released several French Horn Medleys of JW cues.
    Back then my audio mixing and video editing skills were quite limited, and listening back to the whole thing I felt it would definitely benefit from a little "update" !
    So I am now in the process of remixing and remastering the entire Tribute (that is 5 parts, totalling 1 hour of music)
    I will be doing a brand new video for each part, which will feature a brand new audio mix, all of the corresponding movie scenes and sheet music synchronized to the piece smile

Here are Part 1 & 2 :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Ke1IsTjrM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3O3qE_wT9g
  1. beer

Another great piece of work. I can't read notes, but I'm sure someone will find that very useful.

Oh and I still utterly and completely adore your (and friends') amazing FF VIII medley. wave
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2016 edited
    Hi Marc!
    Your excellent tribute is one of the most oft-played "suites" on my MP3 player.
    Will you be making downloads available again (paid or not, I don't care)?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarc
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2016
    Thanks guys !

And yes, MP3s will all be available for download, the remastered versions for Part 1 and 2 can already be purchased on Loudr, Itunes and Google Play ( all of the links can be found in the descriptions boxes wink )
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2016
    We need a 'like' button. wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarc
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2016
    Here's Part III !

Featuring Saving Private Ryan, Superman, Catch Me If You Can and a few other cool soundtracks wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQkUcXvsFYA
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2016
    very nice
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarc
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2016 edited
    And here is the fourth part !

This one mostly focuses on Indiana Jones 1, 2 & 3 plus Empire Strikes Back, and it features some of the most challenging stuff I've recorded so far for these tributes.
    It is also my personal favorite wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpR15_fFw1I
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarc
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2016