• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I am definitely waiting for a longer while to write my "love of film music" post.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2021
    Great to see so many threads active again. Not sure I'll be able to jump in, but I'll try in a few days!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2021 edited
    I have to admit, I did kind of leave this forum when posts became almost non-existent. It was sad because I originally didn't frequent any of the others. Then I found JWFan as my new posting ground but it isn't the same; I like to think of myself as one of the originals of Main Titles.

But I love this sudden growth in activity! I'm busy but I will sincerely try.. because this was always the only place I wanted to be!
  2. Glad that everyone's game to still join in when they have the time! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2021
    PawelStroinski wrote
    I am definitely waiting for a longer while to write my "love of film music" post.

You mean longer than the one you already wrote?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    LSH wrote
    I have to admit, I did kind of leave this forum when posts became almost non-existent. It was sad because I originally didn't frequent any of the others. Then I found JWFan as my new posting ground but it isn't the same; I like to think of myself as one of the originals of Main Titles.

You sure are! You don't belong at JWFAN. Neither do I, really. As much as he's my favourite composer. We belong here.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Thor wrote
    LSH wrote

You sure are! You don't belong at JWFAN. Neither do I, really. As much as he's my favourite composer. We belong here.

I like this post.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTime6 days ago
    Alright, that was me bumping a whole lot of threads (that I found interesting) from 2007 and 2008 in an effort to revive the new ebbing of activity. I was hoping for one more week of energy. Managed to make it from page 202 to 180. Will delve back into the archives later.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTime6 days ago
    Yeah I noticed.
  3. Some of the threads you picked take too much creative energy (like the story one) for me but I'll try to comment on a few. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTime5 days ago
    I can understand that. No posting required. But is it annoying or fun? If it's the former, I'll stop ressurecting immediately. I only choose those that I find interesting, and not more than max 10 at a time.
    I am extremely serious.
  4. Thor wrote
    I can understand that. No posting required. But is it annoying or fun? If it's the former, I'll stop ressurecting immediately. I only choose those that I find interesting, and not more than max 10 at a time.

I think that it's fun.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  5. Thor wrote

Continue please, some good "forgotten" topics buried underneath it all
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh