• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2008
    http://cgi.ebay.com/SEALED-Jerry-Goldsm … otohosting

"Out of print, extremely rare and seldom listed with a starting price below $250 (this one is starting for just over $10 more than I originally paid for it). Varese Club six CD box set release limited to 1500 copies and sold out before they were even in stock for shipping. Still sealed in the original shrink wrap, just like I got it directly from the label, Varese Sarabande. This, along with the Film Score Monthly Elmer Bernstein FMC box, is one of the two pillars of any soundtrack enthusiast's collection. Don't miss your chance to own one! Insurance is required and will be calculated dependent upon buyers location."

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    WIth the current US dollar exchange rate, I'm gonna buy me six of 'em. It's better than gold. It's better than real estate! It's better than sex!

...I really shouldn't drink and post... shame
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. Nice to know that the original print run didn't sell out to speculators!
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am