• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorfrankw802
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2016
    Hello Guys,

I am searching for a brand new and factory sealed copy of "Wojciech Kilar Muzyka Filmowa 2" on CD that was released on the Sound-Pol label in 1994.

I would be willing to pay $300.00 if you have or can find this rare CD for me...Again, it must be brand new and factory sealed as it is a gift for someone.

Barry
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I know there was a Polish soundtrack specialty business in Canada. I used to buy many a CD there, although less so in the last ten years or so. I'm fairly sure you must have tried them already, but if not I'll try and see if I can find the name again.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    ...never mind...found it: www.polishmusic.ca/skok ...but that now points to the site of the Polish embassy, so at a guess they're out of business. Sorry. sad

Good luck!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2016
    I haven't seen a new and factory sealed copy in many years, unlike secondhand copies that are some times available on Amazon and Ebay.