• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2020
    NP: ANTZ (Harry Gregson-Williams & John Powell)

I once owned this, then traded it off. Wanted to give it another shot. I kinda know why I traded it away: It still feels a bit whimsical and incoherent, compared to the fantastic CHICKEN RUN -- Maintitles' 'mascot' score -- but there are still some fun tracks. Perhaps there's a more succint way to program this.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2020
    Andrey Dergachev - Izgnanie
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2020
    VERTICAL LIMIT - JAMES NEWTON HOWARD

It's a shame that this has become a relatively forgotten gem in Howard's portfolio. I'm listening to the naughty version and can definitely recommend this for an expansion. The original CD is a terrible representation. Pish.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2020 edited
    HARRY POTTER & THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN - JOHN WILLIAMS

This has got to be the best Happy Nutter score, surely. It's definitely the most beautiful and (somehow) action packed.

Apparently, it has the shortest running time out of all of the Hippy Crocker films. Williams managed to pack so much fucking magic into it. It's fucking great.

Buckbeak's Flight and The Whomping Willow still remain standout cues in Williams' career.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2020 edited
    Thor wrote
    By the way, 162 pages and 4852 posts. Time we start a new "Now Playing" thread already?

Yes! Go ahead Thor.

Also to celebrate a bit the small revival the forum had over the past weeks. kiss
    Kazoo
  1. LSH wrote
    This has got to be the best Happy Nutter score, surely. It's definitely the most beautiful and (somehow) action packed.

I don't know why, but I always tend to grab Sorcerer's Stone when I'm in the Harry Potter mood, I'm going to have to start grabbing this one more instead! smile
  2. Wrong thread
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  3. LSH wrote
    VERTICAL LIMIT - JAMES NEWTON HOWARD

It's a shame that this has become a relatively forgotten gem in Howard's portfolio. I'm listening to the naughty version and can definitely recommend this for an expansion. The original CD is a terrible representation. Pish.

Whoever decided that "Rescuers Arrive" didn't need to be on the album deserves several hundred lashes. (Sorry to revive the old thread haha)