• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2017
    Clint Mansell was already announced and now Two Steps from Hell!

So who is with me :-)

http://filmmusicprague.com/tickets/?lang=en
    •  
      CommentAuthorArtworks
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2017
    Has Bergersen/Phoenix any involvement in this concert (will they be present?)? Can't find any official announcement anywhere. But either way, a TSFH concert has been on my wishlist for a long time, so I might end up going smile
  1. I feel like I'd know if Bergersen/Phoenix were going to be there. Not sure I'm interested in an "unofficial" TSFH concert, which there have already been quite a few of. But Prague is close (and a lovely city), so I'll remember this...
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2017
    Artworks wrote
    Has Bergersen/Phoenix any involvement in this concert (will they be present?)? Can't find any official announcement anywhere. But either way, a TSFH concert has been on my wishlist for a long time, so I might end up going smile

I have asked the organisation and the duo is involved, but the organisation can never guarantee if the guests will able to make it. The same happened a couple of years ago with John Powell.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2017
    They added an afternoon concert of Two Steps from Hell to the program, since the evening concert sold out.

The duo are confirmed guests at the festival.