• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAidabaida
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2017
    This is what I love about film music boards; everybody in the world has trashed the emoji movie without a second thought, and here's cristopher writing an in depth analysis of its musical thematic structures. biggrin
    Bach's music is heartless and robotic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2017
    Yes that's impressive indeed! I remember last week another dude who watched dunkirk 8 times or so each day and each night came back on the filmtracks forum on fb to report and write another analysis smile talking about devotion to a subject matter smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2017
    I'm going to pass on the soundtrack and concentrate on a big pile of material classical and movie material. Having said that I really liked what Christopher had to say. How was the movie?
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAidabaida
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2017
    sdtom wrote
    I'm going to pass on the soundtrack and concentrate on a big pile of material classical and movie material. Having said that I really liked what Christopher had to say. How was the movie?

Featuring: Patrick Stewart as Poop
    Bach's music is heartless and robotic.
  1. Yeah, Stewart was quite excited about that part actually!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. sdtom wrote

I couldn't say. I only played the score. I'll try to avoid the movie, but as my children have seen a million adds for it, I may be unsuccessful.

PawelStroinski wrote
    Yeah, Stewart was quite excited about that part actually!

Who wouldn't be? biggrin