• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarc
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2017 edited
    I may not be the biggest fan of Hans Zimmer's latest works, but The Prince of Egypt still remains one of the most spectacular and moving scores I've ever heard !
    One cue in particular, the one that plays during the chariot race at the beginning of the movie, has always impressed me... and I felt it was the time to finally cover it !
    I've never seen any sheet music for it out there so I transcribed it, and I must say I got serious goosebumps while recording it ^^

=> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwmWnVIoA7M

By the way this is the Collector's Edition version of Chariot Race, which also includes the (gorgeous) Epilogue.
  1. I'm sorry Marc, but I already linked to your medley in the Hans Zimmer thread. Hope you don't mind.

So wonderful it can be mentioned twice. wink

Gilles
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarc
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2017
    Oh thanks man ! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2017
    Fantastic! cheesy punk

The Chariots Ride is indeed a highlight, among many. Unbelievable it is not on the original release. punk
    Kazoo