• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. LSH wrote
    The past year or so has been a whirlwind of shit. Personally, professionally, romantically... mentally. I tend to bottle things up. That's why this happened.

I can completely and totally relate to this. I have the same problem unfortunately. sad
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  2. Yes, you ought to tell us what you really think of Brian Tyler sometime! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2017 edited
    He, he...

On a serious note, I -- too -- know something about depression. I've been struggling with it for some time now, but especially in the last year, and I'm seeing someone for it. While I've never run away like Lee did, I've had other dark thoughts. So if you're still reading, Lee, know that there are people here who know what you're going through.

Let's hope we can all meet in Ghent again soon, perhaps next year (I'm skipping this year), and drown our worries in delicious beer!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2017
    Thor wrote
    Let's hope we can all meet in Ghent again soon, perhaps next year (I'm skipping this year), and drown our worries in delicious beer!

I second that!
  3. Edmund Meinerts wrote
    Yes, you ought to tell us what you really think of Brian Tyler sometime! wink

... must not think negative thoughts ...
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2017
    Thanks guys.

kiss