• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2008 edited
    Ok, scores so far then: tongue

Marselus - 10
    lp - 9
    Bregt - 8
    Scribe - 8
    Thomas - 8
    Tommy_Boy - 7
    timme - 5
    Christodoulides - 4
    Antineutrino - 2

I'm still waiting for Jordi to play! sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    Ok, scores so far then: tongue

Marselus - 10
    lp - 9
    Bregt - 8
    Scribe - 8
    Thomas - 8
    Tommy_Boy - 7
    timme - 5
    Christodoulides - 4
    Antineutrino - 2

Me like the score biggrin

Anthony wrote
    I'm still waiting for Jordi to play!

He is too busy with girls I´m afraid. Come on Jordi, take a little break and play, damn! angry
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2008
    Nice game! cheesy

It's fun to actually recognize something again... The recent GTS games have been too tough for me and it was simply guessing or going by the clues. Now the real 'buggers' are back! And I know a couple for sure, that's motivating too.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    That was why I never took part in the GTS games, I knew NOTHING! Hence why I got the idea for a more-genre specific game. At least if it's a genre you like you should be able to guess a few. I'm not complaining about Franz's previous game, but something that included music from any movie with a train in it was just too hard! cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2008 edited
    Agree, the GTS games are very tough for me; I needed a more genre oriented game. Thx Anthony, at least I´m able to play a game, it´s quite fun! (and crazy at the same time, when you can´t guess the score even when you know you know it crazy ).
    A beer for Anthony!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Marselus wrote
    even when you know you know it crazy

Hehe, exactly. 'I know I know it' too for clips 8, 10 and 11 ! crazy
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2008
    The game ends in a matter of hours so get any last minute guesses in soon! cheesy

The 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions are literally seperated by 2 points, and we have 4 people currently in the third position (just to let you know, that's 8 points). Only one more correct guess could take you to second and two more to first! dizzy biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2008
    And the final scores and answers can now be found in the original post! The next game will be up in a few minutes time! cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2008
    I gotta listen to Sinbad! and get my hand on Beat the Drums.

Good game.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    You really do not give any hints, do you Anthony?! angry tongue

A few comments like 'right composer, wrong score' would have helped! Or 'this score is in this game, but wrong clip'...
    wink wink

This was fun! spin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Would it make it too easy if I gave clues? Let me know, any improvements that could be made would be great! dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2008 edited
    Well, I do not necessarily mean clues with the clips, but I guess I was expecting some comments back in the PM, like when I got the right composer but the wrong score. I was also joking a bit about it, I don't think you should change it, I just got 5 points and have to live with it!
    wink

I do enjoy cryptic clues with the clips though, like in the other GTS games, but I know it takes time to make them up... And the idea of your game is that it's fast and simple to organize, right? Maybe you should just stick with your format then?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Hehe, mine's the lazy-man's guess the score game. biggrin Just bash the clips together, guess, and hopefully get some points. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    Hehe, mine's the lazy-man's guess the score game. biggrin

biggrin

I can´t believe I didn´t guess the Face Off clip, one of the first scores I bought by the way. Shame on me shame
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Nobody got the bonus either. I'm not surprised though, it was insanley hard! wink