• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've last visited. Sorry that I haven't been as much as I would have liked, life has been incredibly busy these past months.

-i've gotten engaged (this past June) and we've done a lot of wedding planning since.
    -my fiance and I visited the UK in July and August. We actually ran into a member of FSM on an unrelated tour visiting a train museum. I even waved at Southall's house from a distance as we drove by.
    -Since we were in the UK, we missed the chance to see Hans Zimmer in concert in Toronto (which I was really upset about).
    -Our honeymoon will be in Italy and on our last night in Rome, I got tickets to a Ennio Morricone 60 years in Film Music concert at the Terms Di Caracallo. I spent 220 euros and I didn't really ask her in advance so I hope the future Mrs will like it :P
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
  2. Hey, Kevin!

Good to hear from you. Many congratulations on your engagement! The Morricone concert is a great idea. I hope she likes it, too smile
  3. Hi Kevin, hope you both enjoyed your trip to the UK.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2018 edited
    Congrats Kevin! Terme Di Caracalla for a Morricone concert will be very special. shocked

Check out the film La Grande Belezza to fall in love with Rome before you go. wink Includes some bizarre scenes in Terme Di Caracalla.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2018
    Bregt wrote
    Check out the film La Grande Belezza to fall in love with Rome before you go. wink

I'll echo that. One of my favourite movies that year.
    I am extremely serious.