• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2018 edited
    "Feel the force this November at the Royal Albert Hall, as Star Wars: A New Hope is presented live in concert for the first time in the UK. George Lucas’ 1977 classic will be projected in high-definition on the big screen, accompanied by the London Symphony Orchestra – taking John Williams’ epic score to a breath-taking new dimension.

Set nineteen years after the formation of the Empire, A New Hope sees Luke Skywalker thrust into the struggle of the Rebel Alliance, where he meets Obi-Wan Kenobi, who has lived for years in seclusion on the desert planet of Tatooine. Obi-Wan begins Luke’s Jedi training as Luke joins him on a daring mission to rescue the beautiful Rebel leader Princess Leia from the clutches of the evil Empire.

These concerts will form the centrepiece of the Hall’s dedicated Star Wars Festival, a celebration featuring a galaxy of events including Q&As, concerts, exhibitions and other special events to be announced in due course.

Star Wars: A New Hope will also tour the UK following this European premiere."

https://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets … n-concert/

I SO want to go to this one, I thought that I would post this now to see if we could get some sort of gathering organised?

In saying that, my daughter's graduation ceremony (assuming she finishes her course!) will be sometime around then so I may not even be able to get to this concert on the any of the 3 days it's being performed. But fingers crossed that I can get to one of them.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2018 edited
    Yeah, that'd be a cool event and opportunity to meet again. I'll check later this year, after the move to our house and finances. Since it is scheduled a few times in the afternoon, I could enter and return the same day with Eurostar.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2018 edited
    Still a while away but I’m definitely interested! I always thought this was a strange one to leave out of the LIVE series. Glad to see it announced finally.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2018
    I am going to see a concert like this in Munich on April 1st
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2018 edited