• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2018 edited
    Thor wrote
    We'll find time. Especially since we're "neighbours". Where are you staying in Paddington?

Point A Hotel

Ant is also staying closeby.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2018 edited
    Nice. That's just 350 meters and a 5-minute walk away from where I'm staying (Belmont Hotel). What a coincidence!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2018
    Haha, cool.

How long are you staying on Sunday? We leave in the afternoon.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2018
    Plane leaves at 18:00, but it's Stansted (1 hour 30 minutes from my hotel) and we need to be there about 16:00, so I'll probably leave around 14.

You're welcome to after-concert drinks near RAH (with the JWFAN crowd) on Friday, btw.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2018
    Thor wrote
    Plane leaves at 18:00, but it's Stansted (1 hour 30 minutes from my hotel) and we need to be there about 16:00, so I'll probably leave around 14.

Same leaving time for us.

You're welcome to after-concert drinks near RAH (with the JWFAN crowd) on Friday, btw.

Cool. Hope it ill be easier to find a pub than last time.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregt wrote
    Cool. Hope it ill be easier to find a pub than last time.

Last time (Morricone concert?), I think we walked in the wrong direction (to South Kensington, which is too far!). If we had walked back towards the tube, there were a couple of bars open around that area. That's what we did for the Elfman concert, anyway.

But yes -- it's insanely difficult to find good pubs around the RAH, that stay open late. Which is bizarre, when you think of it.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    Yeah busy days ahead in London. What is the best way to keep in contact over there? Facebook messenger? In case you guys end up in a random bar and I am bored :-)