• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Check your dog food. Just found this deeply disturbing story via the Drudge Report:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/02/ … uthanasia/
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  2. More deeply disturbing is that you take anything The Drudge Report says seriously.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2018 edited
    I think in this case it’s worth taking seriously and investigate, no matter the source...
  3. Fair point.
  4. What's deeply disturbing is you cant' take a few seconds to even know what the Drudge Report is. It links to stories; it doesn't generate stories. It links to story of both sides of the political isle as well as giving a separate section of websites on both sides of the isle at the end of the page.

Some people chose to make simple things hard on themselves. Oh well.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  5. justin boggan wrote
    It links to story of both sides of the political isle

1. Aisle.

2. lol Yeah. I'm sure for every pro-Trump article they posted a pro-Clinton (or hell, Sanders) one. I'm sure for every crackpot denouncing climate change, they post to a piece of scientific research outlining the vast body of evidence for it. Fair and balanced, that's them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAidabaida
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2018
    The Drudge Report is far right garbage, but that seems like a factual article. I don't think my dog eats the foods on the list, however.
    Bach's music is heartless and robotic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2018
    As you know I'm old school and read the paper (delivered) everyday.
    listen to more classical music!