• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Joep wrote
    Everyone must be warned about Tommy_boy! He's notorious for giving way too many scores a 3 star rating. And he probably doesn't like me being the only Dutch teammember tongue

ah Joep, I was wondering when you were gonna throw that 3 star rating upon me wink
    and just for the record, Joep is crazy biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. Nautilus wrote
    Im happy to talk with tommy_boy because I really liked his old site, and because We have the sames tastes!!! that's why I always watched for new updates in his site!

My only complaintment...Why Only rated AWE with 4 stars???? crazy (I always make this kind of stupid questions to the reviewers)

I am a little weird guy Tommy, You will know me.

WELCOME ABOARD! IM HAPPY!

Oh cool, I finally found him, the only person ever to visit my site biggrin
    yay, I got a fan smile

No seriously, happy to be here, only my question is (AWE is which score?) That I can defend my insanity in a sane explanation tongue
  3. Timmer wrote
    Welcome Tommy, anyone who's a friend of lunch time legend Martijn is a friend of mine cool

Thanks Timmer, happy to be here, I'm looking forward to meeting you all, except Joep, him I know too much already biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThomas
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2007
    No seriously, happy to be here, only my question is (AWE is which score?)

The sequel to DMC. wink tongue
  4. ah, At World's End? wink

I think it has to do with the main fact that at least several really good tracks are yet missing from the soundtrack release, I think that could have raised the rating at least considerably
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2007 edited
    smile Yup, definitely.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    Hey Tommy, email me so that I can get you MovieScore Media's albums for review!
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    He'd probably do 3 star reviews wink

The Maintitles team currently consists of Bregt, Tommy_Boy, Marie Lise and myself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Oh my goodness...Thomas my favorite reviewer ever! I used to check Radio Soundtrack FM multiple times a day to see if new reviews had been posted.... biggrin
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
  5. Hi Thomas. wave

Good to see you hear. As I mentioned when we met during the summer, I've always found your site a good place to go for some of the less well covered CDs. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions here.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  6. Scribe wrote
    Oh my goodness...Thomas my favorite reviewer ever! I used to check Radio Soundtrack FM multiple times a day to see if new reviews had been posted.... biggrin

Wow wow, I have fans beer

Nice to get in contact with you now, my site had reviews but not a way to get in contact with all you guys, I'm pleased to finally make your acquaintance wink
  7. FalkirkBairn wrote
    Hi Thomas. wave

Good to see you hear. As I mentioned when we met during the summer, I've always found your site a good place to go for some of the less well covered CDs. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions here.

Hey Alan, good to hear from you again, I hope I can please a lot of you with the known and not known scores over here, glad to finally be able to talk to you
  8. moviescore wrote
    Hey Tommy, email me so that I can get you MovieScore Media's albums for review!

Hey Mikael, I just mailed you, looking forward to them smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2021
    So, Thomas, 14 years later -- how do you look back on your score review career? And is it over?
    I am extremely serious.
  9. Ha, that I had a lot of free time back then tongue

Over: probably. Maybe a review here and there. But never say never I guess.
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2021
    Still waiting for your 'infamous' review of 'you know what' by 'you know who'....

In 2020, I reviewed 51 scores, but I kind of miss input by you and/or other (guest) reviewers....
  10. What do you know, I had the urge to review Tremors.

Perhaps the never ending bombast of Justice League had something to do with it, I wanted to listen to somehow who knows how to write action music.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2021 edited
    Oooh...TREMORS. A film bathed in nostalgia for me. One of my classmates at the time chose it as the film to watch on VHS in a sort of "leisure" session that the female head teacher occasionally organized for us. Of course, the teacher - being a fairly stiff character - was aghast at the violence in it. :D

I've been meaning to check out the new score release.
    I am extremely serious.